Welcome to our Corporate Partnerships page - our one stop shop to help YOUR business get the most out of support for FORCE Cancer Charity.
By choosing FORCE Cancer Charity, your business will be helping us to continue supporting people affected by cancer right here in Devon.
In addition, by supporting FORCE you’ll also be encouraging engagement, team building and motivation for your employees.
We feel that’s a recipe for success!
Please get in touch with us if you would like to consider choosing FORCE and find out what opportunities are available to you and your business.
Contact Olly Watts on 01392 406150
For the most up-to-date news please follow us on LinkedIn.
Talk to us today
Offering support to anyone locally affected by cancer since 1987
FORCE Cancer Charity
Corner House, Barrack Road, Exeter EX2 5DW
FORCE nursing team, including benefits advice
Psychological and emotional support
Specialist oncology physiotherapy
Opportunities to come and spend a day volunteering in our FORCE Centre garden. The garden is used by so many of our patients and their families. It’s an escapism and a place to come and relax.
From cycling events organised by FORCE and supported by The Bike Shed through to our Cream Teas for cancer extravaganza – there’s an event out there for your business and colleagues.
Dress down day
Many opportunities throughout the year to dress down or dress up! Wear your Pyjamas for work is just one annual event we organise each April.
Match funding is a great boost to your fundraising total for FORCE. Does your work offer a Match Funding scheme?
Could you support FORCE for a year through Payroll Giving? A tax free way to support your favourite charity.
Donating to our shop
Donate unwanted items to our shop in Heavitree.
Bonus Ball Competition
Organise a bonus ball competition with work colleagues. Great for team morale and always a great way to raise funds.
Can your business support a FORCE event? Would you like to create your own sponsored event for FORCE? From food to challenge events, musicals to quizzes we have it all!
- Demonstrate to the wider community your dedication and support for FORCE and the local community
- Generate positive exposure for your business
- Get your name associated with many fundraising opportunities LOCALLY!
- Boost staff morale
- Help retain staff by offering additional opportunities for them
- Offer an opportunity to offset charitable giving under company corporate tax.
- Help you deliver your Corporate Social Responsibility needs
- Assist you with on-going PR and social media support
- Dedicated contact from the Fundraising Team at FORCE
- Opportunities to work with you on how to get the best out of your fundraising
- Bi-monthly FORCE news with event updates email
- Find out more about FORCE with opportunities for staff to visit our Support Centre, when safe to do so
- Offering you and your employees a number of fundraising events and volunteering opportunities throughout the year when safe to do so.
- Choosing FORCE as your Charity of The Year
- Gifts in Kind
- Volunteering, when safe to do so
- Fundraising e.g. local and virtual online events
Zoom fundraising events
- Matched funding
- Corporate evening events, (when safe to do so)
- Monthly donation e.g. from the sale of goods or services
- One-off or regular donations
- Donating unwanted clothes to our shop in Heavitree.
How to pay your event, sponsorship or donation monies to us
If you used our sponsorship form, please return it to FORCE Cancer Charity, Corner House, Barrack Road, Exeter EX2 5DW with a cheque made payable to FORCE Cancer Charity.
Unfortunately, due to current restrictions we are unable to receive donations in person at this time, but we will update this page as soon as this situation changes.
BACS (recommended if making a donation and unable to use our Virgin Money Giving donation page)
Lloyds Bank, 234 High Street, Exeter
Sort code: 30-80-37
Reference: Your name / Event details (if applicable)
If you pay money directly into our bank account, please email or call us so that we can make sure that we have got all the necessary details to be able to thank you properly – i.e. your contact details and (if applicable) a Gift Aid form, so that we can claim an extra 25% on top of your donation (at no extra cost to you).
Please email email@example.com or phone 01392 402875.