Welcome to our Corporate Partnership Support page - our one stop shop to help YOUR business get the most out of support for FORCE Cancer Charity.
By choosing FORCE Cancer Charity, your business will be helping us to continue supporting people affected by cancer right here in Devon.
In addition, by supporting FORCE you’ll also be encouraging engagement, team building and motivation for your employees.
We feel that’s a recipe for success!
Please get in touch with us if you would like to consider choosing FORCE and find out what opportunities are available to you and your business.
Contact Olly Watts on 01392 406150
Talk to us today
Supporting anyone affected by cancer at centres in Exeter, Okehampton, Tiverton and Honiton
- Demonstrate to the wider community your dedication and support for FORCE and the local community
- Generate positive exposure for your business
- Get your name associated with many fundraising opportunities LOCALLY!
- Boost staff morale
- Help retain staff by offering additional opportunities for them
- Offer an opportunity to offset charitable giving under company corporate tax.
- Help you deliver your Corporate Social Responsibility needs
- Assist you with on-going PR and social media support
- A dedicated account manager who will check in with you on a regular basis
- Opportunities to work with you on how to get the best out of your fundraising
- Bi-monthly FORCE news with event updates
- Find out more about FORCE with opportunities for staff to visit our Support Centre
- Offering you and your employees a number of fundraising events and volunteering opportunities throughout the year.
- Choosing FORCE as your Charity of The Year
- Gifts in Kind
- Fundraising e.g. local events, overseas challenge
- Matched funding
- Monthly donation e.g. from the sale of goods or services
- Payroll Giving
- Donating unwanted clothes to our shop in Heavitree.
FREE registration for you and your team to take part in this year’s The Nello cycle event on Sunday 28th June 2020. In return for a team free entry we ask that each team member raises a minimum of £100.
If you would like to enter a team, please contact Olly Watts on 01392 406150 for more information.
Choice of rides: 100 mile or 55 mile route.
To set up a team fundraising page please visit Virgin Money Giving.
Cream Teas for Cancer
Whatever size your business, downing tools for half an hour with your colleagues to enjoy a scrummy cream tea is not only enjoyable and great fun, but also has a positive impact for your business and for the community!
It couldn’t be simpler. Order your cream tea today and we’ll deliver it on Thursday 9th July 2020 between 12 and 3pm. Then enjoy!
Find out more here.