Welcome to our Corporate Partnership Support page - our one stop shop to help YOUR business get the most out of support for FORCE Cancer Charity.
By choosing FORCE Cancer Charity, your business will be helping us to continue supporting people affected by cancer right here in Devon.
In addition, by supporting FORCE you’ll also be encouraging engagement, team building and motivation for your employees.
We feel that’s a recipe for success!
Please get in touch with us if you would like to consider choosing FORCE and find out what opportunities are available to you and your business.
Contact Olly Watts on 01392 406150
Talk to us today
Offering support to anyone locally affected by cancer since 1987
FORCE Cancer Charity
Corner House, Barrack Road, Exeter EX2 5DW
FORCE nursing team, including benefits advice
Psychological and emotional support
Specialist oncology physiotherapy
- Demonstrate to the wider community your dedication and support for FORCE and the local community
- Generate positive exposure for your business
- Get your name associated with many fundraising opportunities LOCALLY!
- Boost staff morale
- Help retain staff by offering additional opportunities for them
- Offer an opportunity to offset charitable giving under company corporate tax.
- Help you deliver your Corporate Social Responsibility needs
- Assist you with on-going PR and social media support
- Dedicated contact from the Fundraising Team at FORCE
- Opportunities to work with you on how to get the best out of your fundraising
- Bi-monthly FORCE news with event updates email
- Find out more about FORCE with opportunities for staff to visit our Support Centre, when safe to do so
- Offering you and your employees a number of fundraising events and volunteering opportunities throughout the year when safe to do so.
- Choosing FORCE as your Charity of The Year
- Gifts in Kind
- Volunteering, when safe to do so
- Fundraising e.g. local and virtual online events
Zoom fundraising events
- Matched funding
- Corporate evening events, (when safe to do so)
- Monthly donation e.g. from the sale of goods or services
- One-off or regular donations
- Donating unwanted clothes to our shop in Heavitree.