FORCE is appealing for donated goods to sell in its shop and is offering pick-ups in Okehampton on Saturday May 21.
FORCE offers support to anyone affected by cancer at Okehampton’s Castle Ham Lodge every Wednesday (10am-4pm).
The FORCE van made its first Okehampton collections for the charity’s shop in Exeter earlier this month and it proved so successful that a speedy return has been arranged.
If you have good quality clothes, toys, games, books or small items of furniture to donate, call the FORCE Shop on 01392 271652 to arrange collection on May 21.
GOODS WE CANNOT ACCEPT
- Upholstered furniture that does NOT have fire labels
- Large items of furniture over 5ft dimension, wardrobes, wall units, organs and pianos
- Large electrical items such as televisions and washing machines
- Gas appliances of any type
- Bikes (unless they have good tyres, good brakes and no rust)
- Bunk beds
- Carpets (only small rugs)
- Childrens car seats and cots
- Toys WITHOUT CE marks
- Sports and safety equipment like crash helmets, bike helmets and safety harnesses
- Flat pack kits or anything needing to be assembled
- Personal appliances such as shavers, footspas (unless unused and in original sealed box)
- Medication including vitamins, perishable goods, food and drink
- Weapons-knives, swords, guns and ammunition (including replica guns)
- Cassette tapes and VHS video tapes